Thursday 15 January 2015

New year, new army.

A new year leads to a new army (and a lot of other projects). When GW began the End Times series for Warhammer Fantasy, I thought it was about time to start a fantasy army. I've never done fantasy before, so it's going to be exciting. I enjoy painting Nurgle-stuff more than anything else, so i decided to start a Nurgle Warriors of Chaos army.

This is what I've put together so far. The metal model is actually a Games Day 2010 limited Chaos Sorcerer with a new head. Green-stuff will be added.


Another new project I've started recently, is another Great Unclean One from Forge World. I enjoyed painting the first one so much that I had to do another. I gave it a new weapon, and a slimy split snake-tounge. The axe is from The Lord of Skulls. I filed it down, and added some Argellan Earth to give it a cracked and rusted appearance. I also carved a hole in it and added some small gears from an old watch, to show the machinery within. The conversion is still a work in progress.


Lastly, I have to say that the army of Heresy-era World Eater haven't died, it just had a little break. Kharn and a squad of berserkers are on the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment