Wednesday 11 March 2015

World Eater Berzerker Squad



Last week I finished a squad of World Eaters for a 40k tournament. I'm really happy with how they turned out. These models are probably the best World Eaters I've done so far. I especially like the jumping guy without a helmet, and the ones with plasma pistols. The plasma effect turned out nice, and a lot different from how i usually paint it. I used the same colour on the plasma pistols as I use on my World Eater's helmet lenses. 


















2 comments:

  1. How did you get the peeling paint effect on the armour? I have a unit of Destroyers and want to get a similar look on them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it using a sponge. First sponging white, to make a highlight and a base for the chipping effect, and then i sponged dark brown and black over the armour.

      I actually made a tutorial on how I paint my World Eaters, you can check it out here: http://wilhelminiatures.blogspot.no/2015/03/tutorial-heresy-era-world-eater.html

      Good luck with your destroyers!

      Delete