Sunday 27 November 2016

Black Pox part II: More Pestigors


 Here are some WIPs of two other Plaguebearer based Pestigors.


This first one has a Genestealer Cult shotgun, Tyranid legs and Wood Elves antlers. I really like its long insectile legs. 


This other one have been shared on this blog a long time ago. It has been sitting on my desk for several months, and now I finally got around to continue working on it. The legs have been replaced by longer horse like legs from a Wood Elves steed. It has also gotten a set of antlers to match the other members of the warband .


As I said in the previous post, this project is started by me and three other hobbyists. Rebecca is currently working on her Tzeentch warband. Her leader will be riding this brilliant Dali inspired beaked pig. 


Lastly I have a picture of a fun little character by John Blanche. I'm planning to make a miniature based on this creature.

4 comments:

  1. The shotgun is beast is brillant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent updates from both of you! I really like how diverse this will become as we're all taking different paths :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work I really love where this group is going! Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete